Mini CO2 and Temperature Monitor
Part Number: ESRAD-301-WP
- Low cost, easy to use CO2 and temperature monitor
- Ideal for homes, offices, workplaces, schools and other indoor environments
- Plug-and-Play monitor – pre-calibrated and ready to use
- Ideal for indoor air quality and managing fatigue/lethargy associated with elevated carbon dioxide levels
The CO2Mini monitor is a low-cost, compact and easy-to-use desktop carbon dioxide and temperature meter. CO2Mini can be used in offices, schools, meeting rooms, homes and other places where personal comfort and health is important.
The CO2Mini is easy to use: just plug it into a USB port, and it will begin to measure air quality instantly. It has no moving parts, is self-calibrating, and is designed to last for years. Three LEDs – green, yellow and red – show overall air quality, or you can read the CO2 and temperature levels on the large display. The optional USB to wall adapter lets you use the CO2Mini anywhere.
Free Data Logger Software
The free PC software lets you graph CO2 levels over time, or save the data in spreadsheet format for later analysis. This makes the CO2Mini perfect for science experiments or learning about CO2 levels in the classroom.
- Three different indicator lights (Red, Yellow & Green) show the current Indoor Air Quality
- Easy to Use – Just Plug It Into a USB port
- Self-Calibrating – Saves Money
- Free Software to Record CO2 Levels
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-3,000ppm
- Response Time: < 2 Minutes
- Accuracy: 0-2,000ppm ± 100ppm or ± 7% of reading
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Temperature Display: °C or °F Switchable
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Data logging capabilities while tethered to a PC
- Power Supply: USB Cable (included)
- 110-220VAC to USB Adapter
- 1 Year