CO2 Detectors for IAQ & HVAC
Part Number: ESCD-100/-200/-300
Air Quality Sensors’s low cost yet highly accurate CO2 detectors and transmitters are ideal for HVAC installations and monitoring of indoor air quality (IAQ).
The ESCD-100 is a detector with either voltage or 4 to 20mA outputs and are suitable for any HVAC installation and ventilation controllers. Connect to your own system or Air Quality Sensors can provide suitable controllers for your installation. Just contact us for details.
For a CO2 Detector with Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC), click here to see our ESSE-12 CO2 Detector.
- Choice of transmitter with or without LCD display
- Choice of voltage or 4..20mA electrical output
- CO2 measurements based on Non-Dispersive Infra Red (NDIR) technique (NDIR Explained)
- Built-in recalibration functions mean little to no maintenance
- 15+ year expected life span
ESCD-200 or ESCD-200NL* – relay model with 2 power lines, 2 signal lines and 2 relay lines
ESCD-300 or ESCD-300NL* – 3 wired input power model
*NL are models without the LCD display
- Operating Temperature range: 0 ~ 50℃
- Operating Humidity range: 0 ~ 95% RH (Non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~60℃
- CO₂ Measurement Sensing Method: NDIR (Non-dispersive Infrared)
- Measurement Range: 0 to 2,000 / 5,000 / 10,000ppm (Optional)
- Accuracy: ±30ppm ±5%
- Response Time(90%): 150 seconds
- Sampling Interval: 3 sec.
- Input Power: 24VAC, 24VDC ± 20%, 50/60Hz
- Output Seletion: 4 ~ 20mA & 2 ~ 10VDC OR 0 ~ 10VDC and 0 ~ 20mA