CO2-Sense Data Logger
Measure carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature and relative humidity in an easy-to-use, self-contained data logger. The CO2-Sense Data Logger can measure in the CO2 range to 1% (10,000 ppm) or 30% (300,000 ppm). Models are also available with LCD display and audible and visual alarms.
The CO2-Sense Data Logger is pre-calibrated and ready to use upon delivery. The logger operates off 4 x AA batteries or mains power supply. Data can be downloaded with the free GasLab software into an Excel file.
The CO2-Sense is also ideal to meet LEED or green building accreditation. The CO2-Sense has audible (80 d.b.) and visual alarms that are triggered when CO2 levels are too high. The alarms are set at a default value for LEED requirements, but these values can be user changed with the GasLab software.
- ESCM-16 CO2-Sense: 0 to 1% CO2 range, LCD display, alarm, and data logger
- ESCM-17 CO2-Sense: 0 to 30% CO2 range, LCD display, alarm, and data logger
- ESCM-18 CO2-Sense: 0 to 1% CO2 range and data logger
- ESCM-213 CO2-Sense: 0 to 30% CO2 range and data logger
Interface with your CO2-Sense Data Logger with the free GasLab Software. Change logging intervals, update calibrations, download data, and check live data with the GasLab Software. GasLab operates off the Windows platform.
- Measurement Range: CO2: 0 to 1% or 0 to 30%
- Sampling Method: Diffusion, NDIR
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm or ± 3% of full scale
- Data Logger Interval: minimum 30 seconds to maximum 18 hours
- Data Logger Memory Capacity: 5,400 or 15,000 readings
- Alarm: On limited models; audible (80 d.b.) and visual
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 10 years
- Dimensions: 146 x 91 x 33 mm
- Power: 4 x AA batteries or mains power supply
- Communications: USB cable (supplied)
- System Requirements: Windows XP or higher
- Warranty: 1 year
Brochure and Manual