CO2 Alarm for Workplace Safety
- The ESRAD-102 CO2 Alarm is the product that is required by workplaces where CO2 gas cylinders are stored in confined spaces such as storage areas, basements, cool rooms or laboratories.
- Ideal for cellars, basements, enclosed areas in pubs, clubs and restaurants
- Comply with workplace safety standards AS5034 2005
- Audible and Visual Alarms
1300 430 928
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed to protect customers and workers near stored carbon dioxide. CO2 alarms are critical in breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, restaurants, fast food establishments, dry ice storage, storage tanks, laboratories, or anywhere CO2 is stored or produced in high volume.
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 2 built-in relays can trigger the alarms at different user-defined CO2 levels, as well as control a ventilation fan or an HVAC control switch to notify maintenance staff of high CO2 levels. This meets the OSHA PEL (Personal Exposure Limit) Standard of 5,000ppm TWA (time weighted average) in a typical 8-hour workday.
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the display unit into a standard wall jack, and the alarms are ready to protect you, your family and your employees.
- Sensor connects with Remote Display Unit using 8m RJ45 cable (included)
- Large digital LCD display clearly indicates the current CO2 level and temperature
- Model ESRAD-102SX2 only: (2) 100 cd strobe lights w 2m cables for additional visual notification of alarm
- 2 relays to control ventilation fan(s) or provide remote monitoring
- Built-in 80dB audible and visual alarm indications
- IP65 Case may be washed down – a special filter provides protection in this environment
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (50,000ppm) CO2 Sensor
- CO2 Alarms: Relay 1: 1.5%. Relay 2: 3% CO2 (configurable).
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C
- Calibration: Can be calibrated on wall with fresh air
- CO2 Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: 110-220VAC to 6VDC Adapter
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT
- 1 Year
Air Quality Sensors recommends the ESRAD-102 be checked and re-calibrated (if required) on a regular basis. Air Quality Sensors recommends the ESRAD-102 have a calibration and alarm check every 6 months. This can be performed using the fresh air calibration procedure as outlined in the manual. Air Quality Sensors recommends that a full service and calibration check be conducted every 12 months by a qualified technician or by returning the unit to Air Quality Sensors.
Disclaimer: The ESRAD-102 is delivered to you checked and calibrated by the manufacturer and Air Quality Sensors. Once the detector is in your possession, it is then your responsibility to ensure its safe operation. Air Quality Sensors, or any of its suppliers, will not be responsible for poor installation, operation or maintenance of the ESRAD-102 by the end customer.
Manuals and Brochures