CO2 Detector for Transport
– Remote monitoring of CO2 levels is ideal for trucks and transport
Part Numbers: ESCM-28: 1% CO2; ESCM-29: 30% CO2
The iSense Remote CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed for applications where carbon dioxide levels need to be measured in a remote location (30m or more away), while being monitored on a data-logging remote unit. This system includes a CO2 level transmitter with relay tethered to a remote unit that displays the current readings. The remote unit includes built-in memory, so it can be detached and connected to a computer to download the logged data, or using the optional radios, the data can be transmitted from the head unit to a PC in another building.
Because it runs on 12VDC, the Remote Data Logger is especially useful in enclosed tractor trailers transporting livestock or produce. When connected to the remote transmitting sensor the head unit automatically begins data collection upon power-up.
The ESCM-28 optionally can be ordered with temperature and relative humidity sensors.
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Poultry Production
- Livestock / Poultry Transport
- Incubation Applications
- Hydroponics / Forced Ventilation
- Transportation of MAP (modified atmosphere packaging) Produce
- Remote Monitoring of Livestock
- 12-24VDC Input
- 240V 10A Relay with NC and NO contacts
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
- 90 Days