Portable CO and CO2 Gas Detector Meter
PART NUMBER: ESCM-07
- In-Field Calibration with fresh air
- Programmable CO Alarm
- USB-out for data logging
The ESCM-07 Indoor Air Quality Meter measures CO2 levels, CO levels, air temperature, dew point, wet bulb temperature, and humidity. It is an ideal instrument for indoor air quality (IAQ) diagnosis.
This hand-held meter uses NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) technology for CO2 measurement to ensure reliability and long-term stability. It is useful in verifying HVAC systems performance and air ventilation control.
- PART NUMBER: ESCM-07
- Measures: CO2 in PPM (0 -9,999), CO in ppm (0 – 1,000), temperature (F or C), % Relative Humidity
- Accuracy: CO2: ±5%; CO: ±10%
- Sensing method: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared)
- In field calibration
- Max and min functions included (TWA and STEL for CO2 only)
- Device must have logging interval set to download data logs – manually recorded logs are not downloadable
- 99 points manual recording
- 8000 points auto recording
- 120/220VAC adapter (power for long-term operation)
- International Wall adapter kit
- 4 AA Batteries
- ABS Plastic case
- Mini USB Cable and Software CD
- 33% and 75% Calibration Salts
- 1 year
Air Quality Sensors recommends the ESCM-07 be checked and re-calibrated on a regular basis. The CO2 sensor can be checked daily with the fresh air calibration procedure. If the CO sensor is continuously being exposed to high levels of CO, then the sensor should be returned to Air Quality Sensors every 6 months for maintenance and calibration check. Otherwise, the ESCM-07 should be returned to Air Quality Sensors every 12 months for maintenance and calibration check.
Disclaimer: The ESCM-07 is delivered to you checked and calibrated by the manufacturer and Air Quality Sensors. Once the instrument is in your possession, it is then your responsibility to ensure its safe operation. Air Quality Sensors, or any of its affiliates, will not be responsible for poor operation or maintenance of the ESCM-07 by the end customer.
Manual and other documents